Chiropractic for Kids in Woodbury MN
Have you considered chiropractic for your kids in Woodbury MN?
Kids Love Chiropractic in Woodbury MN
It is very important to have our children checked to make sure their spines are not developing abnormally. Many problems in adulthood stem from even minor injuries as a child. Make sure your children are getting started off right by getting them checked.
Kids love chiropractic! It is quick and easy. No needles, no medications. Just your child’s own inner potential to heal themselves!
- boost their immune systems
- fight ear infections
- bed wetting
- aches and pains due to falls and kids being kids
- back and neck pains
Dr. Tevlin and Dr. Christine love treating kids of all ages! Dr. Tevlin spent one of her many internships at a clinic that specialized in maternity and pediatrics. Dr. Tevlin also has two of her own beautiful children that she adjusts on a regular basis. Call our St. Paul Chiropractic office to get your family scheduled!
Call our Woodbury MN chiropractic team today for a no-obligation consultation and get your child on their way to a better life.
- Child Care Aware: Child Care, Health & Social Services, Financial Assistance, Children with Special Needs Resources
- Children's Hospital St. Paul
- Central Pediatrics
- Enlightened Mamma: Craniosacral Therapy, Birth Classes, Doulas, Lactation Support
- Children's Museum of Minnesota
- City of St. Paul Parks & Rec.
- Autism Society of Minnesota
- Infant Torticollis Stretches
9:30am - 11:30pm
2:00pm - 5:00pm
10:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
10:00am - 1:00pm
7:45am - 10:15am
Saturday & Sunday
*Red Light Hours May Vary